Exhibitors in 2012
mybiz Free Seminars
Scam Targets Fairs
Congratulations to Bernadette of Herbal Energy, the 2012 winner of the
MyBiz Expo Ford Kuga
, valued at $53,990.00
A great new B2B event for New Zealand businesses looking to grow.
Three days when thousands of business owners converge under one roof to compare the market offerings.
Make your bills smaller and your business bigger
Find Out How »
MyBiz is now on your mobile.
Access complete exhibitor information including stand number, contact details and more, for followup after the event.
Plan your time around the seminar schedule, with calendar notification
View floorplans to find your way around the event
MyBiz will save you money, now use the app to save you time at the event
Download the app here »
If you're a New Zealand business we want to help
mybiz expo creates a meeting place for ambitious business owners and suppliers who can help them meet their goals
Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.
TVNZ Business Headlines
NZ shares fall
Tue, 10 Dec 2013 19:00:00 +1300
- New Zealand shares fell as a brokerage put a sell rating on Fonterra Shareholders' Fund.
NZ dollar may gain as Fonterra forecast looms
Tue, 10 Dec 2013 18:57:00 +1300
- The New Zealand dollar may gain amid expectations Fonterra will announce a hike in its forecast payout.
New homes exempt from low deposit loan rules
Tue, 10 Dec 2013 18:37:00 +1300
- The Reserve Bank has backtracked on controversial lending restrictions but only for those building new homes.
New Zealanders still shop locally at Christmas
Tue, 10 Dec 2013 13:04:00 +1300
- The majority of Kiwis will still shop locally this Christmas season, research shows.
SME Business Network builds profile
Tue, 10 Dec 2013 12:55:00 +1300
- The NZ SME Business Network has reached 5,000 members as it builds its profile as a professionally recognised network.
NZ on brink of construction boom - report
Tue, 10 Dec 2013 12:51:00 +1300
- New Zealand is on the brink of the biggest construction boom in 40 years, a report says.
Wynyard shares jump 8.6% on Thai Customs contract
Tue, 10 Dec 2013 12:41:00 +1300
- Wynyard shares jumped 8.6% after thesoftware developer grabbed its third new client.
NZ credit, debit card spending climbs in November
Tue, 10 Dec 2013 11:58:00 +1300
- New Zealanders' retail spending on credit and debit cards rose in November.