Exhibitors in 2012
mybiz Free Seminars
Scam Targets Fairs
Congratulations to Bernadette of Herbal Energy, the 2012 winner of the
MyBiz Expo Ford Kuga
, valued at $53,990.00
A great new B2B event for New Zealand businesses looking to grow.
Three days when thousands of business owners converge under one roof to compare the market offerings.
Make your bills smaller and your business bigger
Find Out How »
MyBiz is now on your mobile.
Access complete exhibitor information including stand number, contact details and more, for followup after the event.
Plan your time around the seminar schedule, with calendar notification
View floorplans to find your way around the event
MyBiz will save you money, now use the app to save you time at the event
Download the app here »
If you're a New Zealand business we want to help
mybiz expo creates a meeting place for ambitious business owners and suppliers who can help them meet their goals
Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.
TVNZ Business Headlines
Copper pricing decision could take 'some years'
Fri, 6 Dec 2013 09:52:00 +1300
- The Commerce Commission says decision on Chorus's copper price could take "some years" to work out.
RBNZ commitment to inflation target cconsidered crucial
Fri, 6 Dec 2013 09:23:00 +1300
- The Reserve Bank's inflation target is crucial if it wants the private sector to believe its projected interest rate, the deputy governor says.
Chanel acquires tannery to secure luxury bag supplies
Fri, 6 Dec 2013 08:59:00 +1300
- Chanel has acquired its long-time lamb hide provider to ensure its supplies of top quality materials.
NZ dollar slips vs euro
Fri, 6 Dec 2013 08:46:00 +1300
- The NZ dollar slipped to a four-day low against the euro after the European Central Bank indicated it has moved to a more neutral stance.
Bargain-hunting dents US retail sales
Fri, 6 Dec 2013 07:55:00 +1300
- Several major US retailers posted disappointing sales for November after shoppers remained cautious about spending.
Retail stocks slide on Wall Street on poor results
Fri, 6 Dec 2013 06:23:00 +1300
- Stocks are mostly lower on Wall Street in early trading as retailers report weak results.
Oil and gas search in NZ set to expand
Thu, 5 Dec 2013 20:27:00 +1300
- The Government has awarded 10 new oil and gas permits.
NZX 50 falls to 2-month low - Infratil, Chorus lead drop
Thu, 5 Dec 2013 19:15:00 +1300
- NZ shares fell today, pushing the NZX 50 index to a two-month low, with Chorus, Infratil and energy companies leading the drop.