Exhibitors in 2012
mybiz Free Seminars
Congratulations to Bernadette of Herbal Energy, the 2012 winner of the
MyBiz Expo Ford Kuga
, valued at $53,990.00
A great new B2B event for New Zealand businesses looking to grow.
Three days when thousands of business owners converge under one roof to compare the market offerings.
Make your bills smaller and your business bigger
Find Out How »
MyBiz is now on your mobile.
Access complete exhibitor information including stand number, contact details and more, for followup after the event.
Plan your time around the seminar schedule, with calendar notification
View floorplans to find your way around the event
MyBiz will save you money, now use the app to save you time at the event
Download the app here »
If you're a New Zealand business we want to help
mybiz expo creates a meeting place for ambitious business owners and suppliers who can help them meet their goals
Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.
TVNZ Business Headlines
Solid Energy a 'broken company' - Key
Mon, 20 May 2013 18:07:00 +1200
- Prime Minister John Key says cash-strapped Solid Energy is a broken company
Capital gains from property targeted in Govt's plan to fast-track consents
Mon, 20 May 2013 17:42:00 +1200
- The Government is aiming to cool housing inflation while speeding up consents.
NZ dollar pares loss as investors kept wary
Mon, 20 May 2013 17:29:00 +1200
- The Kiwi dollar pared its decline in local trading ahead of Ben Bernankes Congressional testimony.
Mighty River Power shares dip below $2.50 offer price
Mon, 20 May 2013 17:01:00 +1200
- Shares in Mighty River Power dipped below their $2.50 float price in afternoon trading.
Independent Liquor buys The Mill retail chain
Mon, 20 May 2013 12:24:00 +1200
- Independent Liquor has not disclosed the amount paid for the bottlestore chain.
SkyCity agrees to buy Queenstown's Wharf Casino
Mon, 20 May 2013 10:11:00 +1200
- SkyCity has agreed to buy Queenstown's Wharf Casino for $5 million from Malaysia's Lasseters.
Yahoo! set to buy Tumblr for over $1 billion
Mon, 20 May 2013 08:05:00 +1200
- Yahoo! has agreed to buy Tumblr for US$1.1 billion (NZD $1.36 billion), sources say.
'I cry at work' - Facebook's COO
Mon, 20 May 2013 07:41:00 +1200
- Sharing your feelings can lead to deeper relationships in the workplace, Sheryl Sandberg says.