Exhibitors in 2012
mybiz Free Seminars
Scam Targets Fairs
Congratulations to Bernadette of Herbal Energy, the 2012 winner of the
MyBiz Expo Ford Kuga
, valued at $53,990.00
A great new B2B event for New Zealand businesses looking to grow.
Three days when thousands of business owners converge under one roof to compare the market offerings.
Make your bills smaller and your business bigger
Find Out How »
MyBiz is now on your mobile.
Access complete exhibitor information including stand number, contact details and more, for followup after the event.
Plan your time around the seminar schedule, with calendar notification
View floorplans to find your way around the event
MyBiz will save you money, now use the app to save you time at the event
Download the app here »
If you're a New Zealand business we want to help
mybiz expo creates a meeting place for ambitious business owners and suppliers who can help them meet their goals
Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.
TVNZ Business Headlines
'Modest' WTO deal worthwhile - Groser
Sun, 8 Dec 2013 21:43:00 +1300
- New Zealand's trade minister says the "modest" deal by the World Trade Organisation in Bali is well worth having.
Self-employed owe the taxman millions
Sun, 8 Dec 2013 20:29:00 +1300
- Self-employed workers who dodge paying tax owe the Government a staggering $1 billion.
Damaged irrigation systems hit crop farmers
Sun, 8 Dec 2013 18:22:00 +1300
- Canterbury crop farmers face severe financial hardship because irrigation systems damaged in freak windstorms still need to be fixed.
'Huge concern about horrendous privacy breach'
Sun, 8 Dec 2013 08:35:00 +1300
- ANZ inadvertently sent bank statements for customers' accounts to a two-year old.
Deal to boost global trade reached at WTO summit
Sat, 7 Dec 2013 18:22:00 +1300
- A deal to boost global trade has been approved by the World Trade Organisation's 159 member economies.
World's largest milk powder drier officially opened
Sat, 7 Dec 2013 14:49:00 +1300
- The world's largest milk powder has been officially opened at Fonterra's Darfield site.
Apple seeks $22m legal costs in Samsung damages trial
Sat, 7 Dec 2013 12:50:00 +1300
- Apple wants Samsung to pay $22 million in legal bills for it's patent infringement case.
NZX50 falls to two-month low
Fri, 6 Dec 2013 19:02:00 +1300
- The NZX50 has fallen significantly as investors cut their holdings in Chorus.