Exhibitors in 2012
mybiz Free Seminars
Congratulations to Bernadette of Herbal Energy, the 2012 winner of the
MyBiz Expo Ford Kuga
, valued at $53,990.00
A great new B2B event for New Zealand businesses looking to grow.
Three days when thousands of business owners converge under one roof to compare the market offerings.
Make your bills smaller and your business bigger
Find Out How »
MyBiz is now on your mobile.
Access complete exhibitor information including stand number, contact details and more, for followup after the event.
Plan your time around the seminar schedule, with calendar notification
View floorplans to find your way around the event
MyBiz will save you money, now use the app to save you time at the event
Download the app here »
If you're a New Zealand business we want to help
mybiz expo creates a meeting place for ambitious business owners and suppliers who can help them meet their goals
Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.
TVNZ Business Headlines
Officials scramble to lift block on NZ meat in China
Sat, 18 May 2013 15:19:00 +1200
- New Zealand meat products have been stopped at the border in China.
Top technology companies named at Hi-Tech Awards
Sat, 18 May 2013 13:08:00 +1200
- Xero and Vend are among the top technology companies named at the NZ Hi-Tech Awards.
Housing market not flooded with overseas buyers - economist
Fri, 17 May 2013 20:46:00 +1200
- A new survey has found that offshore buyers account for 8% of house sales in NZ.
NZ shares fall
Fri, 17 May 2013 18:07:00 +1200
- New Zealand shares fell, with MRP finishing the week at $2.53.
Blues enter private partnership
Fri, 17 May 2013 16:26:00 +1200
- The new era continues for the Blues with the announcement today of a new partnership to acquire a licence to operate the Blues franchise until 2020.
NZ consumer confidence gains in May
Fri, 17 May 2013 14:49:00 +1200
- NZ consumers continued to get more optimistic this month as rising house prices and an improving labour market underpinned the rosier outlook.
Petrol prices on the rise again
Fri, 17 May 2013 14:34:00 +1200
- Pump prices have lifted four cents a litre across all grades today.
Quadrant selling down stake in Summerset
Fri, 17 May 2013 13:42:00 +1200
- Summerset Group shareholder Quadrant Private Equity is selling down its 37.2% stake in the retirement village operator.